- The project is situated on Vantului Street, near Mihai Bravu and Calea Vitan intersection
- Only 3 minutes walking distance from subway station Mihai Bravu
- Only 5 minutes distance from Unirii square
- Easy access to all important city areas thanks to the central positioning on the main ring
Points of interest
- Furthermore, on Vântului street you are 3 minutes away from Mihai Bravu subway station and 5 minutes away from Piața Unirii. Also, you are steps away from Bucharest Mall, Kaufland or Auchan, and Tineretului Park offers you the perfect place for outdoor activities.
- Each apartment has state-of-the-art facilities, elegant and qualitative materials for interiors and common spaces, private parking, modern elevators and security 24/7.
Structure and interior walls
- Infrastructure: foundation system with general radier type;
- Framework: steel reinforced concrete frames, pillars and beams.
- Exterior closures: masonry of BCA blocks, thermal barrier made of expanded polystyrene and rockwool adjacent to the floor tiles and decorative plaster;
- Seismic resistance: system designed in accordance with legal norms;
- Balcony balustrades: anticorrosive metallic protection profile and secure glass sill;
- Partitions between apartments: BCA blocks, 30 cm thick covered by drywalls;
- Inner partition walls: 10 cm thick plasterboard, insulated with rockwood.
Heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Heat: delivered in a centralized or individual system;
- Radiators: Steel panel type with valves, shut-off and vent;
- Air conditioning: optional, infrastructure already created;
- Ventilation: standard in kitchens, with switch in bathrooms;
- Consumption counter: individual, with water meters, calorimeters and gas meters.
- Tiles and wall tiles;
- Sanitary items and accessories;
- Sealed waterproof outlets;
- Lighting installation with pre-installation of lighting fixtures.
Windows and doors
- Windows: thermopan windows and PVC structure on the superior and ground floors, and aluminum joinery with exterior sills made of sheet metal painted in electrostatic field at the entrance;
- Exterior doors: metal, with viewfinder and secure closing systems;
- Interior doors: cellular.
- Laminated parquet floors: 8 mm, with straight plinth, in living and bedrooms;
- Tiles: non-slip ceramic in kitchens, bathrooms, and lobbies;
- Wall tiles: in bathrooms;
- Walls: plaster and white paint.
Electrical circuits and systems
- Electrical circuits: protected against accidental electric shock;
- Lighting systems, sockets and switches: of high quality;
- Voice and data installation: by cable, connected to the common facility of the building and located in the living room and bedroom;
- Interphone system: centralized entrance system and individual access control in the apartment.
Common spaces and security systems
- Basic details in staircases: non-slip ceramic tiles, washable paint, embedded or visible lighting systems, waterproof plugs, post boxes and notice boards;
- Emergency staircases: with non-slip ceramic tiles;
- Elevators: 2 per building;
- Doors of technical spaces: metallic;
- Safety systems: acoustic and optical warning, pumping station and fire hydrants, gas detectors, smoke exhaust systems on staircases.
- Underground and overhead parking with restricted, controlled and secured barrier access;
- Garden: private space for the apartments on the ground floor;